DNAlogy offers you the possibility to create your own personal genetic profile by using the most advanced identification systems worldwide. A person’s genetic profile is unique; it is their genetic identity providing exceptionally important information whenever is read.
1. Establishment of biological relationships: in cases of personal doubts, court disputes, inheritance claims.
2. Confirmation of biological relationships to establish a correct medical history (hereditary diseases)
3. Confirmation of the genetic identity of children born by IVF
4. Missing persons: genetic matching of findings (e.g. bloodstains, personal effects) with the missing person’s profile
5. Identification of corpses: in accidents (car, plane), major natural disasters (fires, earthquakes, floods), terrorist acts and war conflicts.
6. Creation of a comparative profile for persons with high-risk occupations (military, police, fire brigade)
The genetic identity is a unique combination derived from the study of 17-41 genetic markers (STRs). The technology used in the DNAlogy laboratories for DNA profiling is in line with the strictest international specifications (FBI, European archive), while analysis, interpretations and recording of results are carried out by a qualified expert of our laboratory. After the completion of the analyses a certificate of genetic identity is issued, together with the expert report, which includes your genetic profile, as well as its frequency in the population based on your race.
If you do not need the test for court or legal use, then you can order the test online and receive the DNAlogy-Identity-kit® sample collection kit to carry out the procedure in the comfort of your home.
The test is carried out using saliva samples; collection is pain-free and easy, and DNA samples are easy to send and preserve.